Polish Women: All You Need To Know About Polish Girls
Polish Women: Meet Polish Brides For Marriage On Top Dating SitesWhen looking for an ideal partner, men can get lost since there are so many great choices, and internet dating has made almost all of them accessible. But it doesn’t mean you don’t have a good choice to consider. You should discover Polish women who can be ideal lovers and partners. They’re known for their charming nature, passion, and intelligence making them more appealing to Western guys. If they’re ladies you can consider for a serious relationship or even marriage, why not discover more about these Polish girls? So, all you need is to continue to read this personal guide on Polish women.
Most Popular Choice 😍
Editor's choice 👍
Travel GuidePoland is a really charming place that’s highly underrated. It has an incredible history and many UNESCO World Heritage Sites making it worth your attention. Besides, travel to this country is budget-friendly.
Things to see and do in PolandPoland is a Central European country, and it borders the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Germany, Belarus, Slovakia, and Russia. The capital of Poland is Warsaw. When visiting this country, don’t forget the following:
- Visiting Auschwitz. It’s a place that served as a concentration camp during the war. It can be sad to visit this place, but it’s a historic site that everyone should visit to see how wars can be destructive.
- Wandering through Bialowieza National Park. This is a park located close to the borders of Belarus. It has remains of an ancient forest that used to cover almost the whole of Europe. You can see European bison.
- Tours to the Szczecin underground tunnels. This is located near the German border. These tunnels were designed to be bomb shelters. Now, it’s like an underground museum where you can see artifacts from the war.
- Visiting Wooden churches. In the Southern part of the country, you’ll discover wooden churches. There are 6 wooden churches that you can visit. Each of them represents various periods starting from a Medieval one.
- Tours to Kalwaria Zebrzydowska. This is a Catholic monastery that dates back to the 17th century. It’s one of the UNESCO Heritage Sites declared in 1999. Tours there are offered mainly for free.
Where to stay in PolandWhen in Poland, you can be sure that accommodation will never be a problem. There are hundreds of hostels that are really cheap. Besides, you’re not limited to hostels, as hotels in this country are quite affordable. In general, you can pick one of the following:
- Oki Doki Old Town, Warsaw;
- Let’s Rock, Krakow;
- Mleczarnia Hostel, Wrocław;
- Warsaw Centrum Hostel, Warsaw;
- Slowgate Hostel, Gandsk.
Getting around PolandWhen it comes to transportation, Poland is quite good in terms of public transportation, like buses and trams, which are quite common. Buses going to other cities are also good and affordable to try. Some trains are faster yet more expensive than buses. Also, you can benefit from planes, which are also affordable.
Characteristics of Polish WomenBefore you meet Polish women, you need to know more about them. One of the main things to know about them is that Polish ladies combine modern and traditional values. And dating them is quite an intriguing experience.
BeautyBefore delving into the personal traits of Polish women, it’s better to look at their appearances. How beautiful are Polish girls? Once you look through the names of ladies like Julia Banas, Greta Hajwos, and Kasia Struss, you can be sure that Polish women are among the most charming women in Europe.
PersonalityRegarding their personality traits, it can be said that Polish women are quite interesting, smart, caring, and respectful partners. These beautiful Polish women are known for being great life partners. Moreover, most Polish ladies are quite conservative, given that Poland is one of the most religious countries in the EU.
AttitudesThey can be positive, but they approach everything more seriously when it comes to relationships. What’s more, they’re quite pragmatic when choosing a partner. They value trust more than other feelings. For Polish women, you should be a person who can be open and honest.
The Most Common Polish Women StereotypesA charming lady who can be interesting and independent can be a lady from Poland. But you can come across some myths about them that should be debunked. Here are some of them:
- Polish women tend to complain a lot. Perhaps, it’s true about older generations who passed through difficult times, but it’s not true about single women from Poland. Instead, they’re lively and positive people.
- Polish women drink too much. It’s common to think about any European country drinking a lot. Women in this country can drink occasionally, but it would be wrong to claim they drink too much.
- Polish women speak Russian. Some people think that Poland is a part of Russia. Actually, there’s not so much in common between Russian and Polish women, as they have different values.
- Polish women don’t cook anything but potatoes. Although modern, Polish women for marriage are great cooks. You can get a chance to eat food like Zurek, pierogi, racuchy, kotlet schabowy, bigos, and so on.
- Polish women are intolerant. You should know that Poland is a multinational country, and women there accept all types of diversity. Thus, it’s not true to claim that they’re intolerant ladies.
Statistics You Should Know About Polish Women
|Female population||More than 19.5 million|
|Male to female ratio||94 males per 100 females|
|Average age of marriage||About 27|
|Gender Gap Index||0.67|
- Decrease in the marriage rate. When considering women from Poland and their interest in marriage, it can be said that they don’t rush to get married. This explains why the marriage rate continues to decrease; now, it’s about 3.8 per 1K population. Still, it’s higher than most European countries.
- Lower divorce rates. What makes these women more appealing is that they can keep their marriages stable, and their religious background can explain this. In Poland, the divorce rate is about 1.3 per 1K population, which is lower than in other European countries.
- Lower fertility rate. One of the main problems in Poland is a demographic one. It has a low fertility rate, which is 1.42 kids per woman. It means that women are less reluctant to have more than 2 kids. This is low compared to the EU average fertility of 1.5 kids per woman.
Polish Dating CultureWhen talking about Polish dating culture, it can be said that it has many similarities with Western countries. Still, cute Polish girls remain quite conservative when it comes to making relationships. In other words, they’re not interested in having bonds based only on intimacy, although premarital sex is quite common in the country. What’s more, Polish ladies don’t rush when dating someone. You can notice that the first stage of dating Polish women is about getting to know each other. They can be quite reserved during this period. And it might take some time before you can get closer. After that, you can expect intimacy between you.
Tips to Date With Polish GirlsWhen looking for Polish brides for marriage, you should also be concerned about how you plan to impress them. They’re not easy to impress and can be cold at first, so you should be ready for some challenges. Besides, the following tips might help you:
- Show patience. Polish women value patience in men. It doesn’t matter whether you’re local or a foreigner. You should be patient enough to conquer your lady.
- Don’t rush to get laid. The topic of intimacy is quite complicated, and it’s quite open in Poland, but it’s not always good to discuss it. You should wait until your girlfriend is ready to talk about it.
- Be confident and smart. Intelligence and confidence are also among the most valued features of an ideal man. Showing your confidence and being smart can always be a good way of impressing your Polish lady.
- Be romantic and gentlemanly. You already know that most Polish women come from traditional families, which means they value traditional dating approaches. Being romantic and a gentleman is still in trend in Poland.
Where to Meet Polish Girls?It’s time to consider where to seek Polish girls. If you have time to travel, a trip to Poland can be a good idea for you.
Best Cities to meet Polish womenIf you’re planning to visit Poland, there are many places you should visit, and several days are not enough to discover everything cool about this country. Still, you should start with the following cities:
- Krakow. When you visit this place, don’t forget to visit the Old Town to feel the atmosphere of history. It’s one of the most charming cities and has one of the biggest market squares in Europe. Besides, Wawel Castle can be a good place to visit while visiting Krakow.
- Warsaw. While Krakow was the capital of Poland long ago, Warsaw is the present capital city. It’s one of the best places in Europe. This city was almost completely restored after being destroyed in the war. You’ll never get bored with this city, as it offers a wide range of places to visit, and don’t miss a chance to visit the Palace of Culture and Science.
- Gdansk. Being a port city explains why Gdansk has such diverse architecture. It offers a wide range of places where you can spend your holiday. You can visit museums, walk across cobbled streets, and see amazing Old Churches.
- Wroclaw. If you’re interested in a city with a unique look, you better visit this place. It’s one of the best places to visit, not to mention that this city boasts its spectacular Rynek market square. The city is also full of bridges giving the city a different charm.
- Poznan. It’s one of the cities where you can meet young single Polish women. It’s a great city to chill out. It has the Old Town, which is known for its spectacular square. The trade fairs are hosted to attract many tourists.
Online dating sitesInternet dating offers a better way of dating. If you’re not interested in traveling, you just need a good dating site to meet Polish women. Dating sites have become a better alternative to the conventional style of dating. Nowadays, it’s more preferred to date online. Internet dating has the following benefits:
- More convenience in dating. You don’t have to take a trip anywhere or wait in a pub until someone you may like will show up. You just need to click on the right buttons on dating sites to meet your special person.
- More options to consider. Being a picky person isn’t a problem if you’re dating online. You just need to use matchmaking tools to narrow your choices. Professional dating platforms make sure that you can find your soulmate.
- More affordable dating. While dating offline, you may spend more than expected until you find the right person. But online dating is much cheaper, so you don’t need to spend more than expected. Thus, dating sites are considered more cost-effective.